|Fight away stress|
Stress has been impacted concurrently or sequentially on four key areas of the subject: thinking, emotion, body function and behavior. When we treat stress, whether by method, psychotherapy or medication, we also first of all to relieve the stressors of the subject on these four aspects.
|Yoga helps you relax|
• Learn how to plan: the lack of organization can cause stress. Having too many things to happen at the same time often leads to confusion, forgetfulness, and a sense of incomplete work that is beyond your means. When you can, do one job for a while and complete them.
• Recognize and accept limits: most of us set goals that exceed limits or over-fulfillment. But in reality, we are never perfect, so we often sense failure or shortage no matter how we do it. The solution here is to set goals that can be achieved for yourself.
• Learning to play: Sometimes you need to escape the pressures of life and have fun. Look for activities or entertainment that you love without regard to your ability and level to what extent.
• Focus on positive points: avoid just stinging others, learn to praise what you like in others. Focus on the good qualities you have. Do not forget to trust yourself and cherish your values.
• Learn to be tolerant and tolerant: Being tolerant with others will bring frustration and anger. Trying to really understand how other people feel can make you accept them. As well as accepting and forgiving yourself.
|Make plans ahead|
• Avoid unnecessary competition: There are many competitions in life that we can not avoid. But being too concerned about winning in many situations of life can create excessive stress and anxiety and cause us unnecessary aggression.
Maintain regular exercise or sports: Consult your doctor before you start any regular exercise program. If there are no conditions, you can consult with some fitness teachers about the nature and effect of the sports or fitness you choose. You will prefer the exercise if you choose one that you are more interested in than the hard work and hard work.
• Systematically study non-drug relaxation techniques such as meditation, yoga, or any relaxation technique from accredited teachers or any licensed clinical psychologist. These methods help you relax your body and especially relax your mind, stimulate mental energy and alertness to solve the problem.
• Say your problem: find a friend, a trusted colleague or consultant, psychotherapist you can open up to … Share your worries with a trusted person When brought unexpected results. In case it is not convenient to share with others, writing down your experiences is also very effective.
• Change of thought: How we feel depends on our perceptions or our beliefs about life. There are ways of thinking that often make you nervous and anxious and change other ways of thinking that can make you feel better. But changing your mindset is a challenging process. There are some wise thoughts that help us to overcome the difficulties of life. No one has all the answers, but talking with your teachers, counselors, psychotherapists can help you discover those wisdoms.